Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located in a
passenger-only zone on the departures mezzanineBuy passes
- Mezzanine Level. Departures. Passenger-only zone
- Opening hours
- 6:15 to 22:30
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Press and books.
- Air traffic information.
- TV lounge.
- Internet access.
- Free Wi-fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Children's area.
- PRM toilets.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €29.85
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €13.75
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.