Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located on Floor 3, boarding
- Floor 23. Boarding area
- Opening hours
- From April to October: 06.00 to 00.30. From November to March: 06.00 to 22.00.
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Kosher and Halal products.
- Gluten-free and diabetic foods.
- Press and Magazines.
- Air traffic information.
- Rest area.
- Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Disabled access.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €33.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €15.60
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.