By virtue of the application of Royal Decree 463/2020 of 14 March, declaring a state of alarm in order to manage the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, Aena hereby announces that Vip lounges will be closed temporarily. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember that it is not recommended travel except for reasons that cannot be postponed. If this is your case, remember to check with your airline always before flying.
Highly Commended Lounge Award from the
Priority Pass programme. Located in the second floor
boarding area (P2).
- Opening hours
- 06:00 to 23:00
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of flights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Press and books.
- Air traffic information.
- Internet access.
- Free Wi-fi. Discover how the Wi-Fi service works
- Disabled access.
- Meetings area.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €34.90
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €16.05
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include VAT.