By virtue of the application of Royal Decree 463/2020 of 14 March,
declaring a state of alarm in order to manage the health crisis situation
caused by COVID-19, Aena hereby announces that Vip
lounges will be closed temporarily. We are sorry for the
Schengen and non-Schengen flights. Located in the second floor
boarding area (P1).
- Opening hours
- 6:00 to 21:00
- Holders of airline business class tickets and associated club cards.
- Other passengers may use the lounge after payment of the corresponding fee in cash or by card.
- The maximum time of programmed stay shall be four (4) hours immediately before of the programmed time of departure of the flight contained in the boarding pass. In case of delays in the departure of lights, this term shall be extended for the duration of the corresponding delay.
- Reception and customer services.
- Left-luggage office
- Seasonal, kosher, halal and healthy products.
- Gluten-free food for diabetics and people with lactose, fructose and other intolerances.
- Press and magazines.
- Air traffic information.
- Rest area.
- Internet access.
- Work zone.
- Children's zone
- Free Wi-Fi. Find out how the Wifi service works
- Disabled access.
- Adults (aged 11 and over): €30.86
- Children from 6 to 10 years: €14.19
- Children from 0 to 5 years: free.
Prices include taxes.